Monday, February 28, 2011

First Day of Classes

Yeah, I actually do have to take classes here. It was weird having to sit still in a classroom again. It's been so long - I have to relearn how to focus.

I'm taking four classes:
  1. Plants and Environment
  2. Human-Computer Interaction
  3. Aboriginal Cultural Studies
  4. French
Almost 40,000 students on one campus makes it feel like a small town. There are dozens of cafes on campus (we've already discovered the one that makes the best muffins - Lot6) and even more open park/bench areas for hanging out between classes.

It's a bummer that my long vacation has finally come to a close, but with the start of every new semester comes another Clubs Fair, and you all know how much I love to join clubs! More updates on that later :)

And don't worry, I haven't forgotten about my weekend update. And lastly, I'm self-absorbed, so Happy Half Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment