Friday, February 18, 2011

I Like to Eat

Meat: Usually barbequed and often found in sausage form.

An Aussie Sausage Sizzle during our first night in Cairns

We ate at a restaurant called the Cock n’ Bull.

One of my favorites so far has been the traditional Australian Outback Barbeque, not to be confused with Outback Steakhouse, which shouldn't even dream of competing with the real stuff. My plate was a heaping mess.

Move in with me, please!

You probably know I hate when things that don’t belong together mix, so allowing my steak to touch my potatoes took some getting used to.

International food: An infinite number of Chinese / Japanese / Indian / Malaysian / Thai / Vietnamese / Italian restaurants line the streets.

The biggest sushi rolls I've ever seen

Australian food: There's so many foods from different cultures that I’m still not exactly sure what Australian food is. All I know so far is Vegemite, emu, kangaroo, and crocodile. (I've tried the first two.)

I ate Vegemite on toast at my first breakfast. I don't hate it, but it definitely doesn't taste like Nutella.

Queen Victoria Market: My favorite place in the world deserves its own post. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment