Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pop Quiz Answers: Two Truths and a Lie

1. In the Rainforest
a) I mothered a koala
b) I got in a fight with a kangaroo
c) A python tried to strangle me
a) I mothered a koala.

Isn't my baby the best?

Define “mothering” a koala. A mother carries her babies, right? So using my loose definition, I “mothered” the cutest koala ever.
Conclusion: TRUE.

b) I got in a fight with a kangaroo.

5 vs. 1, bring it on Kangaroo

This little sucker is a wallaby, not a kangaroo, but there were tons of roos lounging around just like this guy. All he wants is a little chest scratch.

I’ve seen Kangaroo Jack. I’d rather not punch an animal that can balance on its giant tail in order to get at me with four limbs at once.
Conclusion: FALSE

c) A python tried to strangle me

A little too close for comfort there, buddy.

Okay, so maybe it wasn't exactly planning on swallowing me whole, but I was nervous.
Conclusion: TRUE

No comments:

Post a Comment