Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pop Quiz Answers: Two Truths and a Lie (cont'd)

2. In the Great Barrier Reef
a) I scuba dove
b) I pet a white-tipped tiger shark
c) I stuck my hand inside a giant clam

Sorry, not a lot of good pictures for this one. Water and cameras don’t mix well.

a) I scuba dove

Sexy stinger suits to protect us from the jelly fish. Don't worry, there's a hood on it too.

Scuba diving definitely sits up there with skydiving. It was like flying over a mosaic of rainbow corals and neon colored fish.
Conclusion: TRUE

b) I pet a white-tipped shark
I was obviously too enchanted with making faces at the fish to notice that big shark swimming next to us, let alone touch it (I’m actually not lying). Maybe next time.
Conclusion: FALSE

c) I stuck my hand in a giant clam

Not your typical New England clam chowder

If these clams are the size of a small bean bag, just imagine how big the pearl inside must be! Unfortunately, its squishy purple flesh closed on me before I could find the hidden treasure.
Conclusion: TRUE

No comments:

Post a Comment