Monday, May 16, 2011

Breadtop

I can't justify buying more clothes, but food is a necessity. Recently, "shopping" has come to mean scanning the streets for the next café, restaurant, or, my personal favorite, the bakery.

Everytime I see the glowing yellow lights of a Breadtop Bakery, I'm drawn in like a fly to the zapper.

Of all the bakeries in Melbourne, Breadtop takes the cake (haha I so funny). Every puffy bread with a delicious filling that I've tried has been heavenly, there's heaps of variety (from twin sausage rolls to pineapple coconut buns to chocolate mocca gateaux), and it's the cheap.

And this is only one half of one wall of one Breadtop!

Yesterday, I semi-unintentionally went on a self-guided tour of Breadtops in Melbourne. I literally walked into six different Breadtops in two hours. A few more weeks of this, and you're going to be calling me Muffintop. But hey, look at the bright side, maybe then I will need to buy some new clothes..

No comments:

Post a Comment