Sunday, May 15, 2011

Trivia Time: Answers

Some surprising and not so surprising answers to Tuesday's Trivia:

1. Name this famous person:


One of those "oooohhh" moments. That is the face of Prince William.

My team was convinced that the B&W picture was President Obama. Can you see the resemblance?

2. What country has the highest obesity percentage?
Australia. Boo-yah, that's right, it's NOT America! I have never been so proud (just don't ask me who has the highest overall population of fat people).

3. In what city will you find the bar "Cheeky Monkey"?
Byron Bay, just outside Brisbane on the East Coast of Australia. Dankeschön to the well-traveled Austrian girls on Team Wemal.

And saving my favorite for last..
4. What actress was born on the 23rd of November, 1992 with the name Destiny Hope?
Miley Cyrus, otherwise known as Hannah Montana. I will forever be known in Adelaide as "that girl who knew Miley Cyrus's birthday." I knew my subscription to Tiger Beat magazine would pay off someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment